Try adding these superfoods into your diet to help boost your energy levels, help with relaxation, and improve circulation – all of which are key to enjoying a happy and healthy sex life!
- High in zinc- important for testosterone production and sperm quality
- Raise dopamine levels which increases your libido
- If oysters aren’t your thing….Pumpkin seeds are also high in zinc!
- Known as Peru’s natural Viagra
- Helps to boost libido, strength, stamina, energy, and fertility
- Acts as an “adaptogen” – helps body cope with stress & ward off disease
Foods rich in Arginine
- Arginine helps open up blood vessels to promote circulation of blood
- Foods high in arginine include -Watermelon, pomegranate, cucumber, soy protein, nuts and seeds
Eggs - a symbol of fertility!
- High in B vitamins- needed to produce serotonin (your feel good brain chemical)
- Low serotonin can cause premature ejaculation
- Egg yolks contain choline- needed for acetylcholine production
- Contains more antioxidants than red wine or green tea
- Contains phenylethlamine- stimulates your sense of excitement and well-being
- Be sure to choose dark chocolate, pure cocoa powder, or raw cocoa nibs
- Try grinding raw cocoa nibs with your coffee beans for an added antioxidant boost!
- Helps increase circulation- including to sexual organs
- Helps warm the body and ignite your inner fire!
- A favorite for supporting the adrenal glands – produce stress hormones & sex hormones
- Provides a natural energy boost
- Avoid this if you have high blood pressure
- Increases blood flow and relaxes muscles
- Increases frequency of erections, intercourse, and stamina & less recovery time
- Boosts energy levels
- May help with sexual satisfaction and erection quality
Omega-3 fatty acids
- Helps lower the hormone leptin – Premature ejaculation associated with high leptin levels
- Helps to achieve adequate lubrication
Super Sexy Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or rice milk
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cups mixed berries (ideally including pomegranate)
- 2 Tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients in a blender and enjoy! Serves 2.