Do you feel tired, low in energy and exhausted?
If the answer is yes, you’re not alone. In fact, most patients that I see wish they had more energy!
Common Causes of Fatigue & Low Energy
- Vitamin deficiencies (for example: iron, vitamin D, vitamin B 12)
- Poor nutrition habits
- Sluggish thyroid or hypothyroid
- Insomnia & poor sleep quality
- Food Allergies & Food Sensitivities
- Adrenal fatigue
The good news is that you CAN have more energy. I’ll work with you to identify your energy-draining habits and run tests to check for vitamin deficiencies, infections, hypothyroid and food sensitivities. Once we discover why you’re feeling tired, I’ll put together a treatment plan to help jump-start your energy levels.
Natural Treatments for Fatigue & Low Energy
- Nutrition Counselling
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutritional/Vitamin Supplements
- Vitamin Injections & IV vitamin therapies